It’s the afternoon. You desperately need a treat to hold you over until dinner. You go to your special cabinet reserved only for the best Maya Tea products. You browse through your collection of exceptional teas and end up selecting Vanilla Spice Herbal. Vanilla Spice is an amazing blend packed with spices to give the best flavor. It’s caffeine free, so it’s perfect for any time of the day. But, you wonder how you could make it better.
You think it’s impossible, unless you find a way to make this drink a snack. The best snack is something small that you can a have a few of so you can feel satiated yet unremorseful for nearly spoiling your appetite. Then it hits you, a cookie is the perfect treat to get you through this case of the belly grumbles.
Cookies are usually one of the first baking recipes you get to try as a kid, and snickerdoodles are always welcome during the holidays. A soft and chewy handheld treat coated with cinnamon and sugar. This cookie is great company to a warm glass of milk by the fireside. We captured this experience and created a beautiful latte that will transport you back to your childhood.
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Vanilla Spice tea
- 5 oz of boiled water
- 8 oz of your favorite milk
- 1 tbsp of caramel sauce
- Crushed graham cracker
How to make it:
- Rim your serving glass using caramel and crushed graham crackers
- Steep the tea in the water for 8 min and strain the tea leaves out
- Add the tea and caramel syrup to the milk and heat and froth
- Add a drizzle of caramel to the inside wall of your serving glass
- Transfer your latte to your serving glass and enjoy!